Keeping your floors clean need hardly to be a dreaded chore these days. Long gone is the era of hanging the family room rug outside to be beaten with a stick to remove the dirt. Today’s vacuum cleaners are life savers when it comes to having flawless floors. Here is a vacuum cleaner review for all the top models available online.
|Top||BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal-Empties Itself, Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Lite, Blue, Purple||Prime||Buy Now|
|Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum, Blue||Prime||Buy Now|
|Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and HardFloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), Espresso||Prime||Buy Now|
|Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, 360° Smart Sensor Protectio, Multiple Cleaning Modes Vacuum Best for Pet Hairs, Hard Floor & Medium Carpet||Prime||Buy Now|
|Hoover MAXLife Pro Pet Swivel HEPA Media Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless Upright for Pets Hair and Home, Black, UH74220PC||Prime||Buy Now|
|BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange||Prime||Buy Now|
|APOSEN Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Upgraded 18000pa Stick Vacuum 5 in 1 with 250W Powerful Brushless Motor, Detachable Battery Lightweight Quiet for Deep Cleaning H251 Blue … (Blue)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue||Prime||Buy Now|
This bagless vacuum is designed to deal with the challenge of cleaning up pet hair, which means it’s more than able to handle ordinary floor challenges too.
- The easy-emptying dirt bin makes cleanup a fast and easy chore.
- Swivel steering makes the vacuum easy to control.
- A long cord helps shorten the time spent vacuuming.
- If you don’t own pets, it could be more vacuum than you need.
- Some users prefer vacuums with bags for easier disposal of waste.
Final thoughts: Pet owners will find a lot to love with this Bissell vacuum because it’s designed to tackle the toughest pet hair. Light in weight and easy to steer, it’s a quality choice.
If robot vacuums are the future of floor cleaning, then here’s a great first glimpse. This vacuum adjusts automatically to clean different types of floors and actually gets smarter with each cleaning.
- No need to empty the vacuum after each use; the unit disposes of dirt on its own.
- Traps 99 percent of mold, pollen and dust mites.
- Can be operated via Google Voice and Alexa.
- Small items and toys can get sucked up accidentally by the vacuum.
- While the noise is lighter, it does take longer for a robot vacuum to clean the floors.
Final thoughts: Not since Rosie the Robot on TV’s “The Jetsons” has vacuuming been so joyful. The iRobot is certainly the best option available for this next generation of vacuum cleaners.
This model from Eureka boasts its strong suction, lightweight construction and five adjustment settings.
- A wide nozzle makes cleaning go by quicker.
- It has extra large capacity for holding dirt.
- Attachments and tools come with it.
- The cord length isn’t as long as some competitor’s models.
- Some buyers remark that the noise level is higher than expected.
Final thoughts: For a lightweight vacuum that works well on carpets and bare floors, this model wins raves.
It doesn’t get much easier to clean a vacuum than this: Press a button and lift away the canister. This model is designed to clean much more than floors.
- “Lift-Away” technology means this vacuum can be easily picked up to clean furniture, stairways and more.
- An anti-allergen seal captures 99.9 percent of dust and particles.
- Swivel steering provides great maneuvering ability.
- Some buyers report it doesn’t roll as well on thick carpeting.
- The model’s smaller size means vacuuming can take a little longer.
Final thoughts: This model from Shark combines many of the most useful features from competitors into one vacuum: manageable weight, portability and great suction.
This full-sized model from Shark actually keeps itself tidy thanks to a self-cleaning brushroll. Thanks to a detachable canister, it can clean just about anywhere.
- Also gives a polished look to hard floors.
- An anti-allergen seal traps 99.9 percent of dust and particles.
- LED lights help guide you in darker spaces.
- At 17 pounds, it’s on the heavier side of the field.
- Some buyers report mixed results with the self-cleaning brush.
Final thoughts: If you’re looking for a full-sized vacuum with exceptional suckage that also works great on hard floors, you’ve found it here.
This robot vacuum is only 2.83 inches high so it can reach under beds and sofas with ease. When vacuuming is done, it returns to its station to recharge.
- Works great on both carpet and hardwood floors.
- Thanks to drop sensor technology, the unit won’t fall downstairs or off ledges.
- Can run for two hours on a single charge.
- Small items and toys can get sucked up accidentally by the vacuum.
- Robot vacuums generally are more expensive than standard models.
Final thoughts: If you’re ready to experiment with a robot vacuum, this model has many of the most useful features and many happy buyers.
This Hoover vacuum is aimed at making life easier for pet owners, providing excellent suction and the ability to get into any nook of a room.
- Comes with multipurpose tools designed to tackle pet hair and dirt.
- Designed to last 3 times longer between filter maintenance.
- Great on carpet and hard floors.
- At 17 pounds, it’s not the lightest vacuum available.
- Its size and weight makes it not the most nimble vacuum for older users.
Final thoughts: If fighting pet hair is your top priority – and you don’t mind the weight of this model – it might be the right vacuum for you.
If the price tag is as important as the vacuum’s power, this model from Bissell offers a lot for those looking for an upgrade.
- It’s quick and easy to set up and use.
- Plenty of tools, including a dusting brush, are included.
- Users rave about its suction power.
- Though it’s billed as lightweight, it still clocks in at 17 pounds.
- If you’re vacuuming up pet hair, you’ll have to clean this unit more often.
Final thoughts: It’s hard to find a better vacuum at this price point. It’s great for those who don’t own pets, and it’s quick and easy to set up.
This cordless vacuum from APOSEN is wall-mounted so that it can stay out of the way. Fulled charged, it can vacuum for 30 minutes.
- Being cordless, it can be easily moved around the house with ease.
- It’s quieter than most plug-in models.
- Safety features protect the vacuum and your wall during the recharging process.
- The short vacuuming time means it’s better suited for smaller rooms and homes.
- It won’t replace a full-sized vacuum for deep cleaning.
Final thoughts: It’s quiet and powerful but it’s size and battery life will more likely please those without large homes to vacuum.
One of the lightest vacuums on the market, this Eureka model is built to go anywhere. Its bagless design and washable filters keep costs low too.
- It’s only 4 pounds. Time to retire your broom!
- Its swivel steering offers better maneuverability compared with other stick vacuums.
- The filtration system is washable.
- It won’t provide the same deep-cleaning power of a regular vacuum.
- It works better on hard floors than on thick carpeting.
Final thoughts: This Eureka stick vacuum is a great second vacuum to have on hand to handle quick messes on the run. But you’ll need a full-size vacuum for deep cleaning jobs.