Robot vacuums make a once tedious chore practically effortless. But, which one to buy? When you hear the term “best robot vacuums,” you may think you’ve heard it all before. However, we’ve explored many robot vacuums and believe these are the 10 best you’ll find.
|Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop, 2000Pa Super Power Suction &Wi-Fi Connectivity and Smart Navigating Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with 5200mAh Battery Capacity for Pet Hair, Carpet & Hard Floor (White)||Prime||Buy Now|
|iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors,Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging||Prime||Buy Now|
|eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Prime||Buy Now|
|Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1700Pa Strong Suction, Super Thin Robotic Vacuum, Multiple Cleaning Modes/Automatic Self-Charging Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair, Hard Floor to Medium-Pile Carpets||Prime||Buy Now|
|Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum - Robotic Vacuum, 1400PA Super Strong Suction, Long Runtime, Timer Function, Self-Charging, Multiple Cleaning Modes, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair, Carpet, Hard Floor||Prime||Buy Now|
|Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Up to 110 min Runtime, Hard Floors and Carpets, Pet Hair, App Controls, Self-Charging, Quiet, Large, Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Robot Vacuum Cleaner, iMartine 1600Pa Strong Suction Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin Quiet, Up to 120mins Runtime Automatic Self-Charging Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair Hard Floor to Medium-Pile||Prime||Buy Now|
|GOOVI by ONSON Robot Vacuum, 2000Pa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Slim) Max Suction, Quiet Multiple Cleaning Modes, Self-Charging Vacuum with Boundary Strips, for Pet Hair, Hard Floor, Medium-Pile Carpets||Prime||Buy Now|
|Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Upgraded Lithium Battery 90 Min Run Time - Automatic Bot Self Detects Stairs Pet Hair Allergies Friendly Home Cleaning for Carpet Hardwood Floor-PUCRC25 V3||Prime||Buy Now|
This is the most expensive on the list – with good reason. It does so much more than just vacuum your floors. The advanced navigation technology alone on this Roborock S5 robot vacuum and mop makes it a standout. But this vacuum also mops your floors as well. Plus, you can operate this nifty floor cleaner with your mobile phone or Alexa device.
- 5200mAh battery delivering 150 minutes of operating time, making it ideal for large homes or offices.
- Works on carpets and hard surface flooring.
- Strong suction and multiple cleaning modes.
- Must remove hair from the vacuum manually.
- Some users complain that the mopping feature is ill-conceived and ineffective.
- The cost is prohibitive for many users.
Ultimately, most users are overjoyed with the vacuum. Though the response to the mop feature has been somewhat lackluster, most agree that for daily mopping, the device works fine. It just doesn’t do the deep cleaning they hoped for at this price range.
Wi-Fi connected intelligent mapping makes this vacuum a standout with many users. That and the fact that the iRobot Roomba 960 works on carpets and hard floors. The vacuum offers a premium three-stage cleaning system that is a must for pet owners and includes a high-energy filter that removes 99 percent of allergens and particles.
- Strong suction compared to previous Roomba models.
- Works with various mobile phone apps, Alexa, or Google Assistant.
- Multi-surface brushes and reaches areas that aren’t as easy to get when cleaning yourself.
- Pet cleaning features for long-haired pets could see improvements.
- Complaints about the transition between carpet and hard surface floors.
- Not a good choice for natural fiber or braided rugs (many users complain that it “chews up” the fibers along with the corners of their rugs).
Ultimately, this is an excellent vacuum for many homes. Especially those with pets that have either coarse hair or short hair as it appears to do excellent work at removing these hairs from floors.
This robot vacuum works with Alexa with Wi-Fi connectivity, is self-charging, and works for carpets and hard floors alike. It also features a patented “Dirt Detector” that identifies areas requiring special attention and cleaning, such as high traffic areas. The edge sweeping brush is at just the right angle to keep debris away from edges and corners in your home.
- Multi-surface brushes are good at gathering all kinds of debris (even pet hair).
- 90-minutes of runtime before requiring a recharge.
- A 3-stage cleaning system removes dust, dirt, and hair from floors.
- Some users complain that this model requires too much babysitting.
- Other users complain of programming snags that prevent it from cleaning over door jambs or room dividers.
- Some believe this particular model is somewhat overpriced for the features.
For many people, the iRobot Roomba 675 robot vacuum is an ideal choice – if you’re willing to pay the price. For those with long hair, expensive rugs, threshold covers, or even pets with long, fine hair, this might not be the best robot vacuum to consider.
Tom’s Guide voted this the Best robot vacuum of 2019 for its impressive suction power and quiet operation along with the fact that it delivers up to 100 minutes of “cleaning time” on hard surface floors. The eufy Anker BoostIQ robot vacuum also works extremely well for a robot vacuum at this attractive price point.
- Automatically returns to charging dock when power is low.
- Large capacity dust box.
- Scheduled cleaning.
- Doesn’t work with high-pile carpets.
- Suction works too well on earbuds, charging cords, and similar items.
- Gets stuck easily under furniture despite its slim profile.
If you’re looking for a good, quiet vacuum that works well on low to medium-pile carpets and hard surface flooring, this may very well be the best for you. It does have a few snags if you leave cables, headphones, etc. on your floors. The vacuum comes with a remote for easy operation.
Self-charging robot vacuum cleaner features 1700PA strong suction, multiple cleaning modes, and self-charging capabilities. It is built to work on hard floors and medium-pile carpets and can tackle your pet hair problems with ease. The 2.7-inch high cleaner gets under furniture to clean hard-to-reach areas of your home.
- Quiet operation so no one is disturbed when the vacuum is operating.
- Anti-collision and drop technology.
- Long battery life – offering up to 120 minutes of cleaning time before recharging.
- Many users complain that the vacuum worked fine at first until it began running into walls and furniture repeatedly after a few short months.
- Doesn’t transition well from soft to hard-surface floors.
- Doesn’t clean all the corners of the room.
While robot vacuum cleaners are evolving, this Coredy one appears to operate on somewhat older technology. The price point, however, makes it an attractive entry-level robot vacuum for people considering one for the first time who do not need a ton of bells and whistles.
Featuring 1400PA suction, this robot vacuum has a lot to offer as it dispatches pet hair, dust, dirt, and debris from the corners of every room in your home. It features an intelligent sensor to handle floor transitions with ease and 360-degree anti-collision technology. The Amarey A800 robot vacuum doesn’t require heavy-duty baby-sitting like many other robot vacuum models.
- Scheduled cleaning capabilities.
- Four cleaning modes from which to choose.
- Compact size allowing it to clean beneath the furniture.
- Odd “behavior” when the battery is low.
- Dustbin requires constant emptying when picking up pet hair.
- Not kind to cords left on the floor.
This particular model can be great for tidy people who don’t have pets. Even those who do have pets can love this model with frequent bin emptying. The affordable price makes it attractive to users across the board. It’s certainly not a bad robot vacuum to consider.
Featuring two side brushes in addition to its main brush, this vacuum is designed to do some heavy-duty sweeping and debris removal. It offers cleaning in three modes (auto, spot, and edge mode) and works with voice (like Alexa) and APP controls. Its dust bin capacity is 520 ML and holds pet hair.
- Easy to operate with voice commands and APPs.
- Quiet operation (maximum noise at 65.6 decibels).
- Operates up to 110 minutes on a full charge.
- Requires constant babysitting.
- Slow to clean the room because it constantly gets stuck.
- Not as good as other robot vacuums for cleaning corners and along the edges of carpets and your rooms.
For the price, there are many benefits to consider with this Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 robot vacuum. While there are some considerations, the positive aspects of this vacuum, at its current price point, make it an excellent choice for many people.
This robot vacuum features 1600PA suction and up to 120 minutes of runtime on a full charge. It is self-charging and designed to pick up pet hair, human hair, and fine dust and debris from your hard floors and medium-pile carpets. This iMaritine vacuum comes equipped with a washable HEPA filter and comes with a remote control for easy operation.
- Daily cleaning scheduling and self-charging features.
- Quiet operation (58 or fewer decibels).
- Takes only five hours to fully charge.
- No mapping technology.
- Suction could be better.
- Misses spots when cleaning.
While this particular robot does have a lot going for it, the technology seems to be lagging behind some of the more modern robot vacuums. The lower price point, however, makes it a good choice for people looking for a casual daily cleaning robotic vacuum. For the most part, users have had positive overall experiences with this model.
Easy to operate, thanks to the remote control, the ONSON robot vacuum features 2000PA Max strong suction allowing it to pick up more dust, dirt, and debris from your floors. It features a half-liter dust bin and magnetic boundary strips so you can identify areas you want to vacuum.
- Offers five different cleaning modes that you can designate with remote.
- The filter can be washed and reused.
- Automated charging.
- No mapping capabilities.
- Gets stuck far too easily – requires quite a bit of babysitting to operate.
- Must pre-clean your floors to avoid problems.
Like most robotic vacuum cleaners, this one offers quite a few pros and cons. There are many vacuums that offer more bells and whistles, though not at this low price point. Most users find the cons to be something they can live with and do appreciate the functionality of the vacuum otherwise.
With a name like Pure Clean there are certain expectations going into this relation. This little robotic vacuum delivers an onboard air filter that keeps dust particles trapped in the bin and not floating out into the air inside your home. Robot vacuum won’t fall down your stairs and runs up to 90 minutes when fully charged.
- Easy to use with one-touch operation.
- Doesn’t get clogged with pet hair.
- Charges in only four hours.
- Doesn’t clean carpets at all – best used on hard floors or very low-pile carpets.
- Requires nearly constant babysitting.
- Features a tiny dust bin so that it requires frequent emptying.
While it may not be the best robot vacuum for all things, this little robotic vacuum is good for clearing the air in your home and comes in at a highly competitive price rate for an entry-level robotic vacuum.